I provide a video production service in Leicester, and across the East Midlands and UK.
Using up-to-date HD cameras, and the latest post production software, I produce videos for a wide range of public and private sector clients. Videos are used for a wide range of ways:
- Promotional videos – playing on websites, reception areas, trade shows, youtube, vimeo
- Sales videos – available directly on your website, or played by sales people on their laptop or smart phone
- Training videos – for either self-directed study, or for use with a trainer
- Conference videos – from a CEO’s address to the exciting artisitc opener, or even fun coverage of the event itself
- Event coverage – got an awards ceremony, or a corporate golf day or similar that you want to keep a record of?
- TV adverts / commercials – with the multitude of smaller digital channels now available, advertising airtime is much more affordable than ever before, and accessible to many more businesses. Whilst many top adverts for household brands cost £100k+, there are many much more affordable ways of producing a slick advert
- Showreels – for actors, presenters etc – I can not only edit your existing clips together, but can film new material in ensure that you have a range of styles and looks on your reel.
Everything I produce is to a high technical and creative standard – but as a freelance video producer much more of your budget ends up on the screen.
I have experience working in many industry sectors too:
- Healthcare – from videos about mental health services via SHA awards video documentaries to operating theatre surgery including plastic surgery, I am highly experienced in this sector
- Financial services – the domain of call centres and back room operations – whether for insurance or public sector customer services
- Golf – I have made five TV series about all aspects of the game of golf – equipment, courses, holidays, instruction, players; as well as many promotional videos for golf products including the leading brands
- New technology – it is very important that your inventions are easy to understand for potential investors as well as customers – video is the perfect medium for this – and my scientific / engineering degree background helps me quickly understand your product and therefore be able to present it most effectively to your audience